- Office Administration (80%)
• Keep track bills/invoices to make payment and report all expenses.
• Manage office assets, office rental; maintain using condition of all office equipment & make report.
• Back-up jobs with receptionist when she is outside.
• Manage schedule to arrange & schedule meetings reasonable. Organize meetings, prepare documents & take minutes of meeting.
• Constantly monitor, follow up and report on progress of the projects and office administrative/ general account matters to all stakeholders.
• Undertaking instruction from Company Management from time to time to perform any other task which is necessary.
- HR (20%)
• Manage staff’s attendance & leave record;
• Assist with the recruitment process: make job advertisement, interview arrangement;
• Assist with registration of Social Insurance/Medical Insurance/Unemployment Insurance for staff;
• Assist with to submit labor reports, PIT reports;
• Other tasks as assigned by supervisors/managers.
What You Are Good At
– At least 1-2 year experience in a related position;
– Excellent office computer skills (MS Excel, Word);
– Good communication skills by English/Chinese;
– Willing to learn new knowledge;
– Able to work independently and under high pressure;
– Hardworking, persistent, highly trustworthy, accurate and loyal.
* Liên hệ:
Nộp CV cho Ms Nguyễn Ngọc San Châu: firstname.lastname@example.org